Named: Best Antiaging Face Cleanser from Women’s Health Magazine for 2020, this light cleansing oil easily and gently removes makeup and impurities, without harsh or drying soap.
Gently remove impurities and dissolve makeup with Bia Wash Off Cleansing Oil from Codex Beauty. A light, yet deeply cleansing oil that is clinically proven to not strip natural oils, so skin never feels tight or dry. Oat lipids help soothe and calm skin, while borage ensures the skin maintains its moisture balance during and after cleansing.
In self-assessments during Codex clinical trials, users reported the following after using Bia Wash Off Cleansing Oil:
- 97% agree it leaves the skin soft
- 94% agree it cleanses the skin gently
- 91% agree it leaves skin comfortable
- Borage – Helps to prevent skin water loss and improves skin barrier function.
- Black Currant Seed- Rejuvenates and energizes skin and provides antioxidants.
- Oat Lipids- Soothes and calms skin.
- Chia Seed- Hydrates and balances the skin
Borago (Borage) Officinalis Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-4-Oleate, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Nobilis Peel (Mandarin) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Oil, Amyris Balsamifera (Amyris) Bark Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*
*Naturally occurring in essential oils/ D’origine naturelle dans les huiles essentielles