Black Locust is a product of contrasts: It contains extremely nutritious seed and fruit extracts and anti-acne plant-derived ingredients in very specific ratios, for an overall effect of noncomedogenic nurturing. This oil-based concentrate can be used by itself day or night, or it can be dosed with a few drops mixed into a favorite moisturizer or face oil.
- Bakuchiol, derived from the ayurvedic Babchi herb, has been shown to improve aging skin in several categories (wrinkles, roughness, dryness, uneven skin tone, lower elasticity, etc.), and to cause a significant (57%) improvement in acne in seven weeks. Unlike potentially-damaging retinol, however, bakuchiol does not cause side effects and it can be used for the daytime without the risk of photosensitization.
- You can expect a long-term improvement to the skin’s elasticity, firmness, and thickness
- Lupine seed extracts have been scientifically proven to improve wrinkles, skin firmness, skin elasticity, and sagging facial contour.
- Unrefined seabuckthorn extracts improve eczema, psoriasis, acne, and other skin disorders, and help the skin recover a healthy and even coloring.
- Oil derived from whole açai berries are included for their superior acne-reducing and skin-soothing benefits.