Ditching Plastic isn’t just a trend or a fad.
At Greenhouse Beauty we have paper bags in store. What’s even better than a paper bag is the option to reuse an organic cotton tote.
- More durable than plastic grocery bags.
- Plastic bags take anywhere from 15 to 1,000 years to decompose.*
- The cost to recycle plastic bags outweighs their value, so most recycling facilities not take them, making them a part of the waste problem.*
- The average American goes through six shopping bags per week. With a population of roughly 300 million, that means 1.8 billion bags are used and discarded in America every week, and all of that trash adds up.*
* Denotes information quoted from reusethisbag.com