This ultra-lightweight, refreshing, aloe-based serum delivers deep hydration, strong anti-inflammatory action, antioxidants, wrinkle-reducing and acne-reducing properties, and even sun damage repair, all in one versatile product. The dewy, almost-liquid-consistency formula is an ideal first moisturizing step for your facial-care routine, and has a delightfully fresh scent, reminiscent of a spring meadow or a batch of just-picked summer strawberries. The formula includes a wealth of powerfully healing ingredients in a cooling aloe base, which provides quickly absorbable moisture. The serum also features proprietary Pacific Northwest meadow wildflower essences, each with its own benefits: white yarrow for protection, silvery lupine for strength, longevity, and youth, wild rose for youth, beauty, and skin firmness, and pink phlox to preserve one’s gentleness and innocence. The progressive, all-natural preservative was specially formulated for sensitive skin, and has been proven to increase the skin’s moisture over the long term. And Nap in the Meadow is vegan, cruelty free, cold process, and handcrafted.
- Turmeric extract offers incredible antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits without irritating the skin, and German chamomile oil also decreases skin inflammation and pain, making it ideal for healing painful acne breakouts.
- Yarrow oil, a deep blue oil from Bulgaria, helps to heal acne, balance oil production, and soothe inflamed skin from conditions like psoriasis and eczema, all without drying the skin.
- Croatian and Bosnian helichrysum oils work together to revitalize skin tissue and to heal wrinkles, sagging, scars, and sunburn, while two varieties of lavender moisturize the skin and add their complex, sweet floral aromas to the mix.
- Geranium oil soothes dry and mature skin, and elderberry extract delays skin aging and reverses UV damage.
- Galbanum, an ancient wound-healing resin from Iran, repairs the skin tissue and heals scars, while another healing resin from Brazil, copaiba balsam, contributes acne-healing properties.
- The pure, fresh, cold-press, whole-leaf aloe base is thickened by just a touch of natural xanthan gum, and offers soothing moisture and relief from sunburn, inflammation, and other skin irritations.
- Our own flower essences made in the spring in the meadows of Pacific Northwest enhance the product: wild rose makes one feel more loved, pink phlox brings forth delicate and feminine aspects of our beauty, white yarrow enhances protection from environmental factors such as pollution, and silvery lupine makes one feel stronger and more resilient while being a wrinkle-reducing and skin firmness enhancing herb.
Cold-press whole-leaf Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit extract, Curcuma longa (turmeric) root Supercritical CO2 Select extract*, caprylyl capryl glucoside (naturally derived), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil (* and †), Achillea millefolium (yarrow) oil*, Helichrysum italicum (Italian everlasting) oil†, Marticaria recutita (German blue chamomile) oil*, potassium sorbate (natural food-grade preservative), organic Pelargonium graveolens (geranium bourbon) oil, Pelargonium roseum (geranium rose) oil*, Copaifera officinalis (copaiba balsam) resin†, Ferula galbaniflua (galbanum) oil*, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid (vit. C), Rosa woodsii (Wood’s rose) flower essence†, Phlox longifolia (pink phlox) flower essence†, Achillea millefolium (white yarrow) flower essence†, Lupinus argenteus (silvery lupine) flower essence†. *Certified organic. †Responsibly wildcrafted.
Aloe certified by the International Aloe Science Council (IASC) for purity and content.