Repair dry, irritated skin with an embrace of genuine Damask Rose.
Drew’s Honeybees created a lovely Damask Rose Skin Balm as a multi-purpose salve for the most sensitive complexions. True rose versus synthetic rose is one of the most glorious upgrades of all time. Lush, rich, and warm- you will find joy in using this!
• Intensive moisture for extra dry skin on the hands, feet, elbows, knees, etc.
• Tame and moisturize hair, especially curly hair. Combine a dollop of the balm with hydrosol and mix the two. Run the mixture through wet hair and voilà, beautiful frizz-free curls!
• Facial moisturizer—apply a thin layer to clean face after spritzing with hydrosol. Works best when the skin is slightly damp.
• Nail and cuticle treatment.
• Beard care—Drew uses the balms for a radiant, healthy beard.
• Skin moisturizer for the entire body—works best fresh out of the shower.
• Night mask—apply to clean face before bed.
• Makeup remover—take a pea-sized amount and rub onto dry skin in a circular motion for one minute to loosen dirt, makeup, sunscreen, and other impurities. Remove with a damp, warm washcloth.
• Overnight acne treatment—mix the balm with a powder mask and spot apply to skin overnight. The balm will counteract the drying and tightening of the mask.
Organic Camellia Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Beeswax, Rosa Damascena Absolute, Rosehip Extract, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract