An award-winning everyday cleansing balm from UpCircle to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities. Skin is deeply cleansed, soothed and hydrated.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This cleansing balm is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded apricot stones, a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
The balm is suitable for all skin types. The apricot stone powder is combined with skin-calming blackcurrant seed, blue tansy and sea buckthorn oils.
The balm was awarded “Best Value” product in the Women’s Running 2020 Awards.
How To Use
- This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin
- Can be followed with a water-based cleanse to remove any impurities deeper in the pores
- Cleansing face balm for all skin types
- Use daily to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities
- Can also be used to remove eye makeup
- Made with the fine powder of discarded apricot stones
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
100% NATURAL ORIGIN. INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool. ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.