Centuries of wellness practices have recognized the anti-inflammatory properties of heat therapy while civilizations as old as time have relied on the mineral-rich soils of volcanic-dusted earth. Using Lava Gel — a soothing, heat-activated technology — this mask brings the power of both to your skincare routine. Heat helps sends the repair-stimulating benefits of 12 essential minerals deep into the epidermis to strengthen and regenerate at the cellular level without disturbing your microbiome balance or drying out the skin.
- Regenerates- The end result isn’t just skin that looks rejuvenated but skin that’s better able to perform effectively and efficiently no matter what comes its way — sun, heat or pollution.
- Remineralizes – Skin needs minerals to maintain its function and structure. Lava Mask releases twelve essential minerals with heat therapy.
- Repairs – Lava Mask goes to the source (skin cells) to support the natural repair cycle that leads to stronger, healthier skin overall.
- Black Lava Rock – Millennia in the making, this mineral-enriched volcanic stone brings a wealth of support to the skin’s barrier and microbiome.
- Marine Algae (Red & Brown) – Seaweed is an ancient and abundant source of the vitamins, proteins and moisture skin needs to perform its best.
- Hibiscus- Nicknamed nature’s botox, the extract of this vibrant bloom supports natural collagen production, the foundation of firm skin.
- Magnesium & Iron- Elemental to function and structure, these minerals are key to the efficiency of the natural regeneration cycle within skin cells.
Natural Minerals, Black Lava Rock, Magnesium, Iron, Kelp, Marine Algae, Glycerin And Hibiscus (Essential Oils)